Vinium Gilmai wins World Tour for the first time in Ghent-Wevelgem

Biniam Girmay became the first rider to win a World Tour Race from Eritrea. Ghent-Wevelgem on Sunday.

Riders at Intermarché-Wanti Gobert attacked Christoph Laport (Jumbo Bissouma) and Dries Van Gestel (TotalEnergies) 24 km from the finish.

Gilmei mastered the cobblestones along Belgium’s 248.8km course, leaving enough distance to achieve a perfect sprint finish.

“It’s incredible. I can’t expect this. I changed my plan a few days ago on Friday. Good results. This race is great. I can’t believe it,” Girmay said.

“I do not think [I’ll stay for Tour of Flanders].. I stayed here for a long time – 3 months. I miss my wife and daughter, so I’m going home. “

Gilmei will not participate Next week’s Flanders tourThe second monument classic of the season.

https://ift.tt/eIGFcL2 Vinium Gilmai wins World Tour for the first time in Ghent-Wevelgem

The post Vinium Gilmai wins World Tour for the first time in Ghent-Wevelgem appeared first on Autobala.


Auto Updates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonny Barger’s famous Hells Angels and best-selling author dies at age 83 – Insane Throttle Biker News

The arrest of a motorcycle gangster leads to a business search – insane throttle biker news

Sensata takes a smart approach to sensor production | 2021-12-17