Unrewarded Underdog Performance – DirtFish

“You went downhill, turned a short right corner, and then went into a water splash that almost passed the dip, which means that the front of the car is pitched lower than usual. I don’t know how slow it is, but I probably needed to brake much more than I did.

“Honestly, I thought it was okay, so I didn’t think it would do any damage, but when I checked it, I found that the radiator was pushed back a little and I couldn’t do any damage. I couldn’t repair it without continuing.

“It was very frustrating, but as much as I learned how to drive in a simulator, I think this was potentially one failure of driving in a simulator. You water. You can flatten through the splash and you won’t take any damage. I think you might have had a false sense of what to do in such a situation, so I learned the lesson.

“Also, at Lek, the water was much lower because it was drier. Then when I got there, it was raining all night and raining that morning, so the splash was really high. So that’s another lesson. When it rains, the spray will be pretty bad. “



https://ift.tt/NMZJLgF Unrewarded Underdog Performance – DirtFish

The post Unrewarded Underdog Performance – DirtFish appeared first on Autobala.


Auto Updates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonny Barger’s famous Hells Angels and best-selling author dies at age 83 – Insane Throttle Biker News

The arrest of a motorcycle gangster leads to a business search – insane throttle biker news

Sensata takes a smart approach to sensor production | 2021-12-17