Woods has the power to win Stage 2 at the Gran Camino

Michael Woods won Stage 2 of the four stages on Friday, demonstrating his ability to climb steep hills. Gran Camino To take over the overall lead.

The 35-year-old ran 177.6 kilometers ahead of Alejandro Valverde (Movistar) and Ruben Fernandez (Cofidis).

“I’m very happy and relieved. It’s very important for both myself and the team to win early in the season,” Woods said. “I’ve achieved a lot of close finishes in the last few months, but not a lot of wins, so it’s good to finally get another under my belt. Last week, I’m feeling well. I went to Ruta del Sol in anticipation of the result.

“Then I got sick and spent last week worried about my body shape because I wanted to get the legs I had before I got sick. I think I did.”

Woods made his move on Friday in the last kilometer of Mirador de Ezaro, which features steep slopes of up to 28 percent.

“Mike felt good and he rode really smartly the moment he was attacked at the perfect time,” said Oscar Guerrero, Israel-Premier Tech Sports Director. “He won, he also General classificationBut our big goal was to win on stage. “



https://ift.tt/WfChm3v Woods has the power to win Stage 2 at the Gran Camino

The post Woods has the power to win Stage 2 at the Gran Camino appeared first on Autobala.


Auto Updates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonny Barger’s famous Hells Angels and best-selling author dies at age 83 – Insane Throttle Biker News

The arrest of a motorcycle gangster leads to a business search – insane throttle biker news

Sensata takes a smart approach to sensor production | 2021-12-17