Time trial of Ivenpol, who is the overall leader in Volta ao Algarve

Remco Ivenepol wins Saturday’s 32.2km individual time trial Volta ao Algarve..

This is Quickstep’s third win of the week in Portugal, and you can see the Belgians buffering their closest opponent for a minute to start the final day of the tournament.

Ivenepol reaffirmed his time trial prowess and dominated a tough stage against time. After the flying ride, he spent almost a minute on second-placed Stefan Küng (Groupama-FDJ), setting the best time at both intermediate checkpoints and defeating the sub. -38 minutes barrier.

“I am very happy,” said Ivenepoel. “I had a plan today. I knew how important the first part of the course was, so this was a strong push to the top of the climb. Those who believed me in the car said He always gave me the right instructions. Thank you for their help. “

“I’m proud of how things unfolded today. Take everything into account-the way I felt, my performance-this is one of the best time trials of my career. Yes, especially after this great increase in self-confidence, I want to maintain the level throughout the year. Now I’m yellow, but Sunday should be very difficult and what are some of the GC’s rivals? But we have a strong and ambitious team and hopefully I will keep it yellow After Malhão“.



https://ift.tt/XjB18Yk Time trial of Ivenpol, who is the overall leader in Volta ao Algarve

The post Time trial of Ivenpol, who is the overall leader in Volta ao Algarve appeared first on Autobala.


Auto Updates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonny Barger’s famous Hells Angels and best-selling author dies at age 83 – Insane Throttle Biker News

The arrest of a motorcycle gangster leads to a business search – insane throttle biker news

Sensata takes a smart approach to sensor production | 2021-12-17