Sit with the King: Trast73 Ready for 2022 Defense

Trast73, Lorenzo Daretti won the 2021 MotoGP ™ eSport Championship and were added to the two crowns won in 2017 and 2018.

We caught up with Italy’s Trast 73 MotoGP ™ eSport World Champion while he was preparing for the 2022 season to hear his thoughts on last year’s winning campaign.



We are racing, we are playing games: MotoGP ™ eSports is coming soon

How would you rate your performance in the 2021 Global Series?

It was a wonderful season full of twists. I have been the fastest in the championship since the first race and I think it deserves! I had a hard time in the last two races due to motorcycle troubles, but I won 100% in every situation at the live, and thanks to you, I won the third title. So for me the key to this championship was to be very fast, always calm and ready to take advantage of every opportunity.

What is the difference between MotoGP ™ 20 games and MotoGP 21 games?

They were two very different chapters. MotoGP ™ 21 has proven to be the most successful game ever. As with fuel, tire wear, warnings and long lap penalty management, the bike setup was more realistic … all departments were improved and more realistic when playing it. There will also be hole shots in this year’s game, so let’s take a look!

What are you going to do with the prize?

I love BMW and this is a great, almost alien car. I’m definitely going to do some rap on the track to test it well, and then I’ll try to keep it as long as possible.



trast73 is the 2021 MotoGP eSport World Champion

Do you often play MotoGP ™ 21 with your current MotoGP ™ rider? If so, who do you think is the best?

Yes, I’ve played with them several times, but I think the best riders are Francesco Bagnaia, Fabio Quartararo and Maverick Viñales.

How are you training for the 2022 MotoGP ™ eSport Championship?

It’s quick to say. Normally, after the World Championships, I’ll be off for a couple of months, but now that I’m at the gate, I have to go back to hard training … how do you train? I can count a lot of heads this year. Start the season with the idea of ​​starting from scratch, not as a champion, as if nothing had happened. Hunger and determination are key.

Is there a young name to challenge this year’s MotoGP ™ eSport Championship?

Indeed, every year, new young talents are added and it will be difficult to defeat them. You need to keep your speed to the limit, and sometimes you need to be experienced and play.Now it’s hard to say who they are, but no matter who they are, we must be ready to defeat them

Finally, where did the username “Trast73” come from?

Trastevere73 was my father’s nickname. He worked there in Trastevere (a famous place in Rome) and was born in 1973 like my mother. When I was young, I couldn’t make it myself, so I started using his nickname and liked it. I was obsessed with it and decided to keep it.

With VideoPass, you can watch LIVE and OnDemand every second in all sectors. VideoPass provides unparalleled access to interviews, features, and all competitive laps at all Grand Prix. VideoPass is also available in the MotoGP ™ app for iOS and Android, but you can also watch LIVE or OnDemand content on Roku TV, Apple TV, Android TV, or Amazon Fire TV.

With over 45,000 videos dating back to 1992 and a comprehensive back catalog of MotoGP ™ coverage, including full races, interviews, summaries, reports and documentaries, you’re free to access anytime, anywhere.

With different camera feeds and OnBoard, you can choose your favorite viewing experience and enjoy racing from different angles. Sign up now!

https://ift.tt/dOCbGDS Sit with the King: Trast73 Ready for 2022 Defense

The post Sit with the King: Trast73 Ready for 2022 Defense appeared first on Autobala.


Auto Updates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonny Barger’s famous Hells Angels and best-selling author dies at age 83 – Insane Throttle Biker News

The arrest of a motorcycle gangster leads to a business search – insane throttle biker news

Sensata takes a smart approach to sensor production | 2021-12-17